About this role
Leading global architecture practice is looking for a 3D motion designer to join their in-house graphics and visualisation team. This is a relatively new realm for the practice so you will be bringing your specialism to lead the majority of their video projects in a key role.
- Design and create storyboards and contribute to the early stages and creative direction of various projects across the office.
- Contribute to design discussions and planning meetings.
- Leading on motion design and animation as well as creating and editing video content.
Skills and qualities.
- Expert skills in After Effects, Premiere Pro and other Adobe CS applications.
- Must have a good eye for design: advanced knowledge and experience in typography, colour and composition.
- Experience working independently or as part of a team to efficiently meet deadlines on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Good design eye with the ability to follow brand guidelines.
- Passionate about new technologies and trends within the architecture field.
- Excellent communicator with the desire to contribute to a team and continue your own professional development.
Mid-Level Environmental Graphic Designer
An award winning global design firm known for its cutting edge design and presence in the world of Architecture and design is looking for a highly creative Environmental Graphic Designer to work on a variety of design disciplines including workplace, retail, mixed use, and architecture.