Graduate or Architect - Sports, public and education
About this role
With plenty to boast about, this impressive studio houses some of the best talent in the industry. With a well established Melbourne base, and an extended and growing team in Sydney – the practice is going from strength to strength. They are looking to bring an experienced Graduate or Registered Architect into the fold, where the opportunity for notable project involvement, flexible working arrangements and a variety of project typology and scales are on offer. A supportive senior leadership team to help develop and grow your experience further is forefront. All you need to do is bring with you is a thirst to learn and passion to take on projects, as well as an impressive portfolio, solid Revit skills and demonstrate both design and technical application to apply across a solid and exciting pipeline of work. This is a chance to join a studio as it continues to grow and builds on it's already reputable name, whilst simultaneously catapulting your own career progression.
- Contribute or lead across full project life cycle
- Input design ideas and output within a collaborative team
- Generate Revit documentation across all stages
- Client liaison and community engagement
- Work across several projects concurrently
- Apply care and attention to detail in all output
Skills and Experience
- Recognised qualification in Architecture
- Minimum 4+ years' post grad experience, with local project exposure
- Portfolio demonstrating design excellence
- High level of Revit fluency
- Ability to work across several projects simultaneously
- Client and consultant communication skills
- A thorough understanding of documentation
- Excellent coordination and delivery skills
- Ability to work in a team as well as run their own projects
Benefits and Culture
- Exposure to exceptional, design focused projects
- Strong mentors for professional development and training
- Exposure to all project stages
- Flexible working policy with WFH opportunities
- Culturally a forward thinking and stand out team!
- A very healthy pipeline of project work for 2021
Experienced Delivery Architect/ Technician
Step up and lead your own education and commercial projects within this experienced team of Architects and Technicians. Located in the south-east suburbs and with a multi-sector offering will give you a good work/life balance and a variety of work to keep things interesting!
Revit Documenter - High-end Private Residential
Are you a strong documenter who can deliver high-end single private residential projects? With a strong pipeline of work, this vibrant, young practice need a talented Revit Documenter to join their housing team!