Architecture Recruitment Consultant for San Francisco
About this role
Looking for a new challenge and exciting career path? Join the Bespoke team in Los Angeles! Expand your architecture and design knowledge, contribute to a creative and successful team, develop professionally and thrive in a supportive and fun environment.
At Bespoke Careers, we connect architects and designers to help our clients build effective teams - help us achieve this with your passion and expertise in architecture and design. Based in our Los Angeles office you will be joining a thriving global business and will be working across all aspects of the recruitment process from sourcing fantastic candidates and meeting with leading architecture and design firms to evaluate their needs.
- Work on a diverse range of roles for the design industry
- Match top candidates looking for that next career challenge
- Review applicants, interview candidates, provide summary notes and create job advertisements
- Grow your network, nurturing your client & candidate relationships
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in the Design industry with relevant qualifications required
- Recruitment experience within a relevant industry is beneficial but not required due to in house training
- Proven relationship building & customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills; capable of presenting to a group of people
- Confident, influential with strong networking skills
- Target hitting & goal-orientated
- Detailed and organized
- Team focused with a drive to succeed
Benefits and Culture
- Flexible working hours
- Run your own desk
- Great new space in the Arts District
- Fantastic client list
- $80K + OTE first year
- 40 days PTO + an additional day for each year of service
- Annual sales prizes!
- An intensive and comprehensive training program
- Healthcare, Dental, and 401k
- Employment Assistance Program
- Career pathway program
Experienced Delivery Architect/ Technician
Step up and lead your own education and commercial projects within this experienced team of Architects and Technicians. Located in the south-east suburbs and with a multi-sector offering will give you a good work/life balance and a variety of work to keep things interesting!
Revit Documenter - High-end Private Residential
Are you a strong documenter who can deliver high-end single private residential projects? With a strong pipeline of work, this vibrant, young practice need a talented Revit Documenter to join their housing team!