Junior / Mid Revit Technician (Kent based)
About this role
An established mid-sized practice in Kent is looking for a junior technician. Specialising in the design and delivery of commercial and housing schemes across the UK, this is an opportunity for a technician with Revit to apply themselves and grow quickly as part of a friendly practice - and finish at 2pm on Fridays!
- Support the project architect with detailed development, detailing and construction.
- Oversee and produce technical drawings in Revit.
- Write specifications.
- Coordinate with external consultants.
- Administer contracts.
- Oversee a small team or technicians.
Skills and Experience
- HNC/HND-qualified in architectural technology.
- Excellent Revit, AutoCAD skills.
- Excellent organisation and time management.
- Eagerness to learn.
Experienced Delivery Architect/ Technician
Step up and lead your own education and commercial projects within this experienced team of Architects and Technicians. Located in the south-east suburbs and with a multi-sector offering will give you a good work/life balance and a variety of work to keep things interesting!
Revit Documenter - High-end Private Residential
Are you a strong documenter who can deliver high-end single private residential projects? With a strong pipeline of work, this vibrant, young practice need a talented Revit Documenter to join their housing team!