About this role
Design focused and collaborative Sydney CBD practice known for their landmark projects is seeking a Design Architect with outstanding design experience through all phases. Advanced ArchiCAD and Rhino skills preferred as well as excellent communication and inter-personal skills essential. They require a self-motivating Architect who is able to hit the ground running and work independently and with initiative. You will be working on a variety of exciting projects including commercial towers, education, residential and public.
- Work within an established team to deliver landmark projects
- Design development, documentation through to tender (ArchiCAD)
- Work closely with clients, act as their first point of contact
- Manage team of Graduate Architects, delegate and coordinate
Skills and experience
- 4 years' minimum experience working as an Architect
- Proven design skills with strong attention to contemporary and traditional detail
- Excellent knowledge of construction detailing and documentation
- Advanced ArchiCAD and Rhino skills gained through practice
- High level of enthusiasm for the proactive delivery of quality architectural services
Benefits and Culture
- Design focused culture, tier-one practice
- Variety of project typologies and scales
- Focus on work-life balance. Overtime discouraged
Experienced Delivery Architect/ Technician
Step up and lead your own education and commercial projects within this experienced team of Architects and Technicians. Located in the south-east suburbs and with a multi-sector offering will give you a good work/life balance and a variety of work to keep things interesting!
Revit Documenter - High-end Private Residential
Are you a strong documenter who can deliver high-end single private residential projects? With a strong pipeline of work, this vibrant, young practice need a talented Revit Documenter to join their housing team!