About this role
Established NYC design firm is looking for an Intermediate Architect with 5-8 years of experience on New York City-based projects to join its team
- Assist with all phases of project development from schematic design through construction for mid to large size projects.
- Coordinate on the production of strong construction drawing sets.
- Liaise with project team and senior architect in charge.
- Interface with consultants from concept to completion.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Architecture.
- 5-8 years' professional experience.
- Strong Design and technical skills.
- Experience in multi-family projects
- Strong CA project experience
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD and SketchUp.
Candidates who have the ability to handle multiple tasks/projects will be rewarded with an outstanding compensation and benefits package along with fantastic growth opportunities.
Experienced Delivery Architect/ Technician
Step up and lead your own education and commercial projects within this experienced team of Architects and Technicians. Located in the south-east suburbs and with a multi-sector offering will give you a good work/life balance and a variety of work to keep things interesting!
Revit Documenter - High-end Private Residential
Are you a strong documenter who can deliver high-end single private residential projects? With a strong pipeline of work, this vibrant, young practice need a talented Revit Documenter to join their housing team!