Senior Architect / Technical Leader - Part Time
About this role
This is a rare role for a technically focused senior architect to join a thriving Sydney studio. You will oversee quality assurance of all projects and develop standards to streamline project progression. Collaborate with Senior team members and support junior staff. A 3 to 4 day week is possible for the right person. This is an award winning design-focused studio that offers a great working environment and a healthy bonus structure.
- Be the technical guru in the office
- Ensure high-quality delivery of projects internally
- Develop standards and templates for internal use
- Take ownership on the technical aspects of projects
- Provide quality assurance on all outgoing work
- Collaborate with design team
Skills and Experience
- Strong technical skills
- Proven experience in quality assurance type role
- Guide and mentor others
- Ability to review and provide feedback on documentation at all stages
- Eagerness to develop standards and augment the process of production
Benefits and CultureAs part of the team you will enjoy benefits such as;
- Flexible working hours/days (3-4 day week)
- Collaborative and fun office
- Annual bonus structure
Experienced Delivery Architect/ Technician
Step up and lead your own education and commercial projects within this experienced team of Architects and Technicians. Located in the south-east suburbs and with a multi-sector offering will give you a good work/life balance and a variety of work to keep things interesting!
Revit Documenter - High-end Private Residential
Are you a strong documenter who can deliver high-end single private residential projects? With a strong pipeline of work, this vibrant, young practice need a talented Revit Documenter to join their housing team!