Intermediate Architect - Sustainability Focused
About this role
The ideal candidate for award winning TriBeCa Studio would be an enthusiastic and outgoing individual with strong design capabilities and a minimum of 4 years professional experience in residential work is preferred. Passive House experience a plus!
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Fluency in English, spoken and written.
- Strong conceptual & spatial design ability,
- Strong communication, organizational and collaborative skills,
- Practical knowledge of construction,
- Produce floor plans, elevations, custom millwork and detail drawings using AutoCAD.
- Ability to work self-sufficiently and autonomously.
- Goal and detail-oriented with strong abilities in managing projects, client correspondence and overall schedules are a must.
- Accredited Professional or Graduate degree in Architecture
- Experience with hard material specifications, plumbing & appliance specifications and experience in putting together schedules for submission to contractors
- 3-5 years of professional experience
- Experience in coordinating client meeting presentations, Client management and efficient coordination with vendors, movers and truckers
- AutoCAD, Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Adobe Photoshop and InDesign proficiency required.
Experienced Delivery Architect/ Technician
Step up and lead your own education and commercial projects within this experienced team of Architects and Technicians. Located in the south-east suburbs and with a multi-sector offering will give you a good work/life balance and a variety of work to keep things interesting!
Revit Documenter - High-end Private Residential
Are you a strong documenter who can deliver high-end single private residential projects? With a strong pipeline of work, this vibrant, young practice need a talented Revit Documenter to join their housing team!