Job Captain - Remote
About this role
Growing international office, with outposts in Aspen, CO and Sydney, Australia, is looking for a Job Captain who is driven, flexible, and excited about working on a diverse range of projects across residential, commercial, and more!
- Collaborate with a unique practice and team
- Participate in full-scale design process, from client presentations to documentation
- Work on range of projects: residential, commercial, historic preservation/adaptive re-use
- Achieve balance between constructability and design excellence
Skills & Experience
- Degree in Architecture
- 3-5+ years of post-graduate experience
- Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD
- Excitement for working remotely
- Experience with high-end residential projects preferred
Experienced Delivery Architect/ Technician
Step up and lead your own education and commercial projects within this experienced team of Architects and Technicians. Located in the south-east suburbs and with a multi-sector offering will give you a good work/life balance and a variety of work to keep things interesting!
Revit Documenter - High-end Private Residential
Are you a strong documenter who can deliver high-end single private residential projects? With a strong pipeline of work, this vibrant, young practice need a talented Revit Documenter to join their housing team!