Practice Manager/Executive Assistant
About this role
In this role you will work with Studio Director and wider leadership team of this global architecture practice. The role will be highly varied, fast paced, and interesting with a lot of client and team interaction. You will be responsible for the smooth running of the studio as well as providing some executive support to the Studio Director.
This firm are an award winning and highly respected architecture practice, with offices worldwide. They have designed some of Australia’s most iconic buildings and lead the way in beautiful design.
- Coordination of travel arrangements
- Diary and email management
- Production of confidential and sensitive documents
- Production of presentation materials/documents using InDesign
- Extensive client liaison and interaction
- Co-ordination of internal and external meetings
- Event coordination
- Contribute to the culture of the business
Skills and Experience
- Background in architecture, design, construction, engineering, the arts or professional services sectors
- High level people management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent MS Office skills and knowledge of InDesign
- Professional but approachable nature
- Problem solving capabilities
- Independent thinker
- Degree qualified
Office Managers - looking for a change?
Build upon your networks and foster relationships that connect talents to leading architecture and design firms. Come work for the best in the business! A truly fun and creative studio environment.