Mid-Level Interior Designer
About this role
This well-established practice is looking for a talented Mid-level Interior Designer to join their creative team to work across a variety of projects with a particular focus on the residential sector. This role is for an all-round designer with an eye for detail and creative design.
- Concept design for private residential projects
- Revit Documentation
- Lead small scale projects under supervision
- Present to clients and liaise with consultants
Skills and experience
- Completed qualifications in Interior Design
- A minimum of 5 years’ interior design practice experience
- Revit skills essential
- Experience on documentation and delivery phases in all stages
- Strong communication and presentation skills are essential
- A passion for Architecture and design
Benefits and culture
- Collaborative working environment
- Opportunity to work on large scale Sydney projects as well as residential
- Social team environment
Interior Designer - want to do something different?
Build upon your networks and foster relationships that connect talents to leading architecture and design firms. Come work for the best in the business! A truly fun and creative studio environment.
Senior Interior Designer - Corporate Fitouts
Love commercial Interiors but want a change from the typical design studio environment? Drive the design process and stakeholder involvement with a boutique property and development group that delivers high-quality commercial and retail fit-outs. Great culture, solid work pipeline, car park provided. South city-fringe, Revit.