Education Studio Leader - K12 Experience
About this role
A multi-award-winning architecture and design firm in Los Angeles is seeking a Senior Architect with outstanding design and leadership skills to join their education studio.
- Lead projects and teams with a focus on the education sector
- Strategic planning, positioning and business development
- Developing K-12 Studio marketing plan
- Client liaison and management
- Business Development
- Team leadership and collaboration
- Attend project meetings and coordinate with other team leaders
Skills and experience
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Architecture
- Professional licensure required
- LEED accredited preferred
- 10+YOE with 5 years BD and PM experience with focus on K12
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of local building codes and governing agencies such as DSA, CDE and OPSC
- Proficiency using AutoCAD and Revit
This is an excellent opportunity to work at a collaborative and supportive studio. Great remuneration and benefits are available.
Experienced Delivery Architect/ Technician
Step up and lead your own education and commercial projects within this experienced team of Architects and Technicians. Located in the south-east suburbs and with a multi-sector offering will give you a good work/life balance and a variety of work to keep things interesting!
Revit Documenter - High-end Private Residential
Are you a strong documenter who can deliver high-end single private residential projects? With a strong pipeline of work, this vibrant, young practice need a talented Revit Documenter to join their housing team!