Experienced Architecture Graduate - Hospitality/Residential
About this role
Opportunity to join a boutique practice and work on a range of projects. This role suits a passionate graduate with strong design skills. A faced paced creative environment with a great range of Hospitality, Retail, and Residential work.
- Work autonomously and collaboratively on design stages
- Work across design development and delivery stages
- Contribute to outstanding design and high quality project delivery
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years experience gained on high quality projects
- Experience to include quality hospitality and high end residential
- Architectural qualification (Master of Architecture)
- Strong concept design skills supported by a folio of past work
- Experience working on projects through all stages including detailed documentation
- Ability to manage multiple projects at various stages
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Strong Revit
- SketchUp and ability to hand draw highly valued
Benefits and Culture
- Opportunities for professional career development and training
- City fringe location
- Career growth opportunities
Experienced Delivery Architect/ Technician
Step up and lead your own education and commercial projects within this experienced team of Architects and Technicians. Located in the south-east suburbs and with a multi-sector offering will give you a good work/life balance and a variety of work to keep things interesting!
Revit Documenter - High-end Private Residential
Are you a strong documenter who can deliver high-end single private residential projects? With a strong pipeline of work, this vibrant, young practice need a talented Revit Documenter to join their housing team!