Financial Controller - Architecture and Design Firm
About this role
A global architecture and design firm with an excellent portfolio of work is seeking a controller to join its team in Los Angeles.
- Oversee and manage the day to day accounting activities
- Prepare financial statements monthly and annually
- Oversee and manager overseas offices accounting activities
- Work closely with the Director of Project Accounting
- Prepare and complete annual tax returns
- Prepare and complete monthly cashflow reports
- Work closely with the HR department
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Several years of private industry experience
- CPA certification preferred
- An excellent communicator both written and verbal
- Ideally previous experience working within the AEC industry
Office Managers - looking for a change?
Build upon your networks and foster relationships that connect talents to leading architecture and design firms. Come work for the best in the business! A truly fun and creative studio environment.