BIM Manager - Multi-sector
About this role
This small-knit firm in the CBD work across exciting large-scale infrastructure, multi-res and commercial projects. Their BIM strategic services streamline construction processes across Melbourne. They pride themselves on fostering an agile, innovative approach, and on supporting their people to success. Now looking to grow their BIM team, the group is seeking an experienced BIM Manager to become an integral team member. If you're passionate about BIM, don’t miss this opportunity for career progression and to be involved in an evolving team!
- Assist in resolving BIM design& delivery issues.
- Lead in BIM project setup
- Create Revit content in relation to project specific needs
- Be able to document within the model as set up and managed by relevant internal resources.
- Continually improve BIM delivery capabilities and QA systems in conjunction with other internal teams
- Work across clash detection reports
- Be the go-to-person for all BIM queries
- Coordinate the facilitation of Revit software, and be involved in the documentation process
Skills & Experience
- Degree or diploma qualification in Architecture or Building Design
- Solid Revit BIM experience is a must!
- Experience in Dynamo, BIM 360 and Navisworks
- Minimum 4 years post graduate experience delivering complex construction projects on a BIM platform
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to lead and rive change
- Able to represent the office, both internally and externally as an independent, highly skilled professional.
- Great attention to detail
- A passion for BIM and enthusiastic!
Benefits & Culture
- Work in a beautiful CBD office, close to public transport
- Job security – growing pipeline of work
- Be supported by professional development and opportunities
- Join a close-knit, young team
- Social and inclusive office culture