Project Architect - Residential
About this role
An award-winning boutique architecture studio specializing in high-end residential projects is looking for a talented and self-motivated Project Architect to run projects from concept to completion.
- Reporting directly to the Principal, you will lead in all phases of design, from concept to completion
- Be the face of your projects, presenting directly to clients and managing client relationships
- Run a small internal design team, managing production and deliverables on several projects concurrently
- Leading in development of design/documentation you will be expected to be part of the drawing/production team
- Coordinate with consultants and contractors directly to predict and resolve any design issues
Skills and Experience
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Architecture
- 8-10 years' professional experience
- Architecture licensure preferred but not essential
- Past experience in ground-up, high-end residential projects
- Knowledge of building codes, standards and procedures (NYC & Hamptons)
- Strong communication, organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Proven experience in production of strong drawing sets
- Excellent AutoCAD drafting abilities
- Proficiency in 3D programs (Sketch-up) and graphics software (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small and passionate team of architects working on a number of luxury projects across the north-east.
Experienced Delivery Architect/ Technician
Step up and lead your own education and commercial projects within this experienced team of Architects and Technicians. Located in the south-east suburbs and with a multi-sector offering will give you a good work/life balance and a variety of work to keep things interesting!
Revit Documenter - High-end Private Residential
Are you a strong documenter who can deliver high-end single private residential projects? With a strong pipeline of work, this vibrant, young practice need a talented Revit Documenter to join their housing team!