Revit Graduate of Architecture
About this role
Thinking of developing your experience in interesting Sports projects and honing your technical skills? Well then, this role is for you! This established and renowned global practice have a high-quality of design and a collaborative and supportive office environment. The studio’s focus is on high-level design resolution for Sports, Education, Public, Mixed-Use and Infrastructure projects. Offering career progression opportunities, a strong pipeline of projects, and a great team, this one is not to be missed.
This studio is comfortable with onboarding remotely during lockdown.
- Work on interesting and complex Sports projects, as well as across multiple sectors
- Deliver accurate and thorough Revit documentation predominantly across DD and CD stages
- Liaise with consultants and work collaboratively with the design team
- Ensure the highest quality project outcomes
- Resolve design-details throughout all stages
Skills & Experience
- Solid experience in relevant sectors
- Advanced Revit proficiency
- Outstanding detailing and documentation skills, with the ability to transform design ideas into detailed drawings
- Ability to work across multiple projects
- High level of presentation and communication skills with an eye for detail
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively
Benefits & Culture
- Global, award-winning firm
- Agile and collaborative culture
- Diverse team
- High profile projects
Experienced Delivery Architect/ Technician
Step up and lead your own education and commercial projects within this experienced team of Architects and Technicians. Located in the south-east suburbs and with a multi-sector offering will give you a good work/life balance and a variety of work to keep things interesting!
Revit Documenter - High-end Private Residential
Are you a strong documenter who can deliver high-end single private residential projects? With a strong pipeline of work, this vibrant, young practice need a talented Revit Documenter to join their housing team!