About this role
A well-respected boutique studio with an award-winning portfolio of central London-based schemes is looking for an experienced architect to run projects as part of their growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a design-driven Part III with experience on well crafted contemporary residential and workplace schemes, both new build and refurbishments, to join a close-knit team with the opportunity to continue their career development.
- Day-to-day lead under associate/director on a range of high-end one-off schemes across residential and commercial sectors.
- Manage small teams and liaise directly with private and small developer clients, authorities, contractors and consultants.
- Produce and oversee packages in MicroStation 2D and/or Revit.
- Supervise works on site.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III with demonstrable experience on high-quality commercial and/or residential projects in central London.
- Keen design eye with a passion for beautifully designed and detailed spaces.
- Client-facing and coordination experience.
- Excellent technical capabilities with sound knowledge of UK building regulations and standards with considerable experience leading projects at RIBA stages 3-5.
- A confident and ambitious character with excellent communication skills who excels when working within a team.
- MicroStation 2D ideal.
Experienced Delivery Architect/ Technician
Step up and lead your own education and commercial projects within this experienced team of Architects and Technicians. Located in the south-east suburbs and with a multi-sector offering will give you a good work/life balance and a variety of work to keep things interesting!
Revit Documenter - High-end Private Residential
Are you a strong documenter who can deliver high-end single private residential projects? With a strong pipeline of work, this vibrant, young practice need a talented Revit Documenter to join their housing team!