About this role
Award-winning, bicoastal design firm is seeking a Senior Designer to help lead the design and management of 2-3 workplace projects.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary design team and leadership
- Manage projects; from design/construction package to client feedback
- Lead and mentor junior designers
- Create innovative design solutions, projects, and processes
Skills & Experience
- 6+ years of post-graduate experience, including corporate office/workplace
- Proficiency in Revit, SketchUp, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and AutoCAD
- Must be within comfortable commuting distance from SF Bay Area
- Registered architects & certified interior designers, preferred
- Unlimited paid time off
- Remote work in 2021, flex schedule planned for 2022
Experienced Delivery Architect/ Technician
Step up and lead your own education and commercial projects within this experienced team of Architects and Technicians. Located in the south-east suburbs and with a multi-sector offering will give you a good work/life balance and a variety of work to keep things interesting!
Revit Documenter - High-end Private Residential
Are you a strong documenter who can deliver high-end single private residential projects? With a strong pipeline of work, this vibrant, young practice need a talented Revit Documenter to join their housing team!