About this role
An interdisciplinary firm that specializes in luxury single-family homes throughout the US, is looking for an Intermediate Architect to join their team..
- Participate in all phases of design, from concept to completion.
- Work together and coordinate with the Interior Design and Landscape Architecture teams throughout all phases of design and delivery.
- Coordinate with multiple consultants and contractors directly to predict and resolve any design issues.
- Create accurate construction details.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Architecture.
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience.
- Architecture licensure desired but not a requirement.
- Past experience in high-end residential design.
- Familiarity with Interior Design and Landscape Architecture is a big plus.
- Knowledge of building codes, standards and procedures in NYS.
- Strong communication, organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Proven experience in production of strong drawing sets.
- Excellent AutoCAD drafting abilities.
- Self-driven, team player, professionally ambitious.
Experienced Delivery Architect/ Technician
Step up and lead your own education and commercial projects within this experienced team of Architects and Technicians. Located in the south-east suburbs and with a multi-sector offering will give you a good work/life balance and a variety of work to keep things interesting!
Revit Documenter - High-end Private Residential
Are you a strong documenter who can deliver high-end single private residential projects? With a strong pipeline of work, this vibrant, young practice need a talented Revit Documenter to join their housing team!