Architect - Private Residential
About this role
A very rare a exciting opportunity to join this boutique Private Residential and Interior studio. They are looking for a Senior Architect with strong all-round skills and exceptional design and detailing abilities. Join this collaborative studio that offers a supportive environment, access to amazing projects and flexibility.
- Manage small-medium sized projects autonomously
- Opportunity to manage coordination of large projects with the Director
- Lead design development, architectural design, documentation and detailing on a wide variety of projects
- Able to check design and documentation packages of junior team members
- Contribute to processes to ensure the compliance of project quality standards
Skills and Experience
- Strong design skills and proven project experience
- Capability to lead coordination and manage a project through all stages
- High-quality detailing and delivery skills
- Vectorworks preferred
Benefits and Culture
As part of the team you will enjoy benefits such as;
- Flexible working hours
- A lively, social work culture with regular events and team activities
- Good work life balance
Experienced Delivery Architect/ Technician
Step up and lead your own education and commercial projects within this experienced team of Architects and Technicians. Located in the south-east suburbs and with a multi-sector offering will give you a good work/life balance and a variety of work to keep things interesting!
Revit Documenter - High-end Private Residential
Are you a strong documenter who can deliver high-end single private residential projects? With a strong pipeline of work, this vibrant, young practice need a talented Revit Documenter to join their housing team!