About this role
As the Team Coordinator, you will be conducting various duties and reporting directly to the Practice Director. Alongside the day-to-day reception and administrative tasks, you will be supporting the Director with professional affairs and client management. Utilising your InDesign skillset, you will have the opportunity to assist with the development of ongoing marketing strategies, by Preparing sales and marketing documents such as Expressions of Interest, Capability Statements and Tenders in collaboration with the marketing team. Ideally, you will come from an interiors background and uphold the capability of documenting interiors in Revit: including but not limited to Joinery Packages, Room Layouts, Furniture Layouts, Wet Areas, details etc.
Having been in the architecture industry for 40 years, this practice has developed a strong reputation in all aspects of education facilities, multi-unit residential and mixed-use urban projects.
- Perform day-to-day ad hoc administration duties efficiently.
- Support Practice Director with professional affairs and organise their internal and external meetings
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team to develop expressions of interest etc
- Ensure office is up to date with National Construction Code and relevant Australian Standards
- Occasionally documenting interiors in Revit to support interior designers.
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years experience in a similar position
- Must be an efficient user of InDesign
- Desirable interior design background and capability to use Revit.
Office Managers - looking for a change?
Build upon your networks and foster relationships that connect talents to leading architecture and design firms. Come work for the best in the business! A truly fun and creative studio environment.