Middleweight Interior Designer - Hotels
About this role
An established London design practice known for industry-leading hospitality projects is looking for a middle-weight interior designer to join the team and make impactful contributions to projects locally and internationally.
This is fantastic opportunity to join a studio that gives you design ownership and values career development.
- Under the guidance of the project leads, assist in developing original and creative design concepts.
- Project resourcing, producing material and mood boards and other related documents to the design.
- Ability to produce full drawing sets for constructions, joinery, lighting, and general layouts.
- Annotate and review drawings.
- Source and manage the administration and coordination of FF&E.
- Clearly communicate the build process and talk through details with contractors or suppliers.
- Ensure compliance with building regulations and requirements.
- Ability to follow direction, manage time efficiently and work independently.
- Manage and mentor junior designers and interns.
Skills and Experience
- Must have a BA Interior Design, BA Interior Architecture, or related field.
- Proven experience working within hospitality design, advantageous to have four or five-star hotel projects.
- Experience in putting together drawing packages.
- Meticulous when it comes to detailed design.
- A good eye for presentation layout.
- Knowledge of architectural FF&E; lighting, materials, sanitary ware.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver to time constraints.
- Excellent spoken and written communication in English. Bonus if you have fluency in Portuguese.
- Positive and collaborative attitude.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe CS.
- Must have RTW in the UK.
If you're an experienced hospitality designer keen to work alongside some of the best in the industry, please get in touch with your CV and project portfolio.
Interior Designer - add this practice to your CV and don't look back!
What more could you ask for.... established and prominent practice with a family feel + beautiful, design-led projects with a timeless approach. Flexibility and WFH options. Min 3+ years experience on multi residential projects is a must. CBD studio, Revit.