About this role
This is an exciting role within a small, highly creative and dynamic business. From concept designs through to realisation of projects within exhibition spaces, heritages spaces, landscape interpretation, wayfinding and more.
Use your architectural and graphic design skills to bring projects to life! Work with a team of talented designers on a wide variety of multi-media projects.
- Developing architectural 3D design concepts
- Generating computer-generated visualisations to communicate ideas to a wide range of stakeholders
- Specifying materials
- Collaborating with other specialist companies
- Undertaking research and upskilling where required
- Generating detailed construction documentation packages for tender
- Taking ownership of projects from start to finish
- Effective communication with clients, suppliers and manufactures
- Working closely with the in-house graphic designer to integrate design
Skills and Experience
- Strong conceptual design and problem-solving abilities
- Well rounded skillset with experience in design development and documentation packages.
- Strong digital visualisation skills through sketching and rendering.
- Documentation for construction and ability to liaise with fabricators.
- Knowledge of Vectorworks, AutoCAD, Aconex, Sketchup, Photoshop, Illustrator, Microsoft Office Suite would be favourable.
- Strong team player who is not afraid to pitch in where needed
Benefits an Culture
- Opportunities for professional development and training
- A lively, dynamic award-winning team
- Flexible working arrangements