Intermediate Architectural Designer - Commercial
About this role
An Architectural Digest top 100 design firm is looking for a passionate designer to join their commercial team. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic about design and able to work on multiple complex commercial projects throughout all phases.
Role and responsibilities
- Develop design ideas through 3D modeling and detailing
- Build 3D models from concept sketch though all phases
- Work directly with principles to develop design
- Quickly test design options
- Produce 3D renderings with lighting and materiality capabilities
- Design and construction documentation
- Research products and specifications
Key skills and experience
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Architecture
- 3-5 years of relevant professional experience
- 3D modeling and rendering experience (Rhino & V-Ray)
- Strong design, communication, and technical skills
- AutoCAD proficiency is required
- Rhino & V-Ray experience is required
Mid-level ArchiCAD Graduate/ Architect - Private Residential
Contribute to boutique residential projects with generous budgets, and see your designs flourish! This reputable practice has an outstanding portfolio and offers a pure design-driven environment. Lovely supportive team, CBD-edge location!
Design Architect / Exp. Graduate
Get your foot in the door of a design-driven, award-winning, top tier studio! With varied and respected projects and a great culture, this is a fabulous and rare opportunity for a talented designer to drive concepts in the team!
Architectural Technician - Revit + Multi-sector
Drive your career where you want it to go alongside a design-thinking and supportive team. Enjoy diverse project opportunities across rail/ infrastructure, education, residential, commercial and public sectors.