Architects - Revit
About this role
A prestigious team known for their well-crafted UK projects within mixed use, commercial and housing is looking for architects with demonstrable London experience and revit. Unique studio culture, driven by design, collaboration and quality, this is the perfect opportunity for a high-calibre architect to advance their skills on world-class projects.
- Working within an existing team on design and delivery of UK-based mixed-use, commercial and residential projects.
- Production of information in Revit.
- Attending client, local authority and consultant team meetings.
- Extensive collaboration of design ideas and continuing to develop the company’s unique ethos.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified architect with proven UK experience.
- Proven experience working on UK projects within commercial refurbishment, housing and mixed use is ideal.
- Good working knowledge of Revit having used this in practice.
- Strong communication skills.
- A sensitive and rigorous approach to design with a passion for craftsmanship and materiality supported by a portfolio of the highest quality.
- Strong graphic and presentation skills with an emphasis on physical modelling and hand sketching.
A close-knit team in a brand new converted office space - this is a really exciting opportunity to join a highly sought-after design studio.