Mid-Level Architect - Contract
About this role
This innovative, high-profile practice based centrally is looking for a couple of stand-out assistants and architects for an initial contract role. The studio boasts a varied UK portfolio and is responsible for designing some of the most exciting commercial, mixed-use and cultural projects currently being publicised. They have various projects in the pipeline including a hotel and public realm scheme, situated on a renowned site in London, converting a famous building of design significance. This is a real opportunity to be introduced to an exciting studio. Initial contract of 8 weeks with the opportunity to join permanently.
- Join an existing team to work on significant new build/refurbishment projects in London across all RIBA stages.
- Production of packages in Revit.
Skills and Experience
- Part III ARB qualified or equivalent with a strong academic and career record.
- Demonstrate strong technical and detailing skills.
- Excellent communication skills with the ambition to progress your career.
- Revit preferred but not essential.
This studio would welcome applications from experienced part II up to project architect level, therefore hourly rate is relative and based on experience.
ArchiCAD Architects - Housing, Hospitality - Contract
Immediate start contract position. Opportunity to join a team with a reputation for delivering high quality schemes and award-winning projects. Multi-residential, mixed-use and hospitality.