About this role
An award-winning NY design firm is looking for a talented Junior BIM Specialist.
- Provide BIM support across all office projects, assisting project teams meet BIM delivery requirements
- Setup new BIM project files at project concept and perform regular audits to ensure BIM model health
- Provide feedback on current and future BIM workflows, with a focus on automating repetitive tasks to streamline project delivery in various phases.
- Develop, implement, and enforce BIM documentation and workflow process standards.
- Deliver learning/upskill sessions to improve project teams advanced Revit skills
- Communicate with Architects, Designers and Consultants to coordinate, transfer and update all BIM models.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture minimum.
- 2-5 years' professional experience across all project stages
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a Revit focused role
- Strong skills in project documentation at DD and CD stages
- Time management skills and ability to work on several projects concurrently
- Advanced proficiency in BIM360 and Revit modelling, documentation and support
- Experience in BIM integration of Rhino
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a specialist team in a top tier firm and work on a variety of high-profile projects!