Project Architect - Residential
About this role
A design focused firm is looking for a passionate residential designer with experience in the NY region. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic about design, detail and able to lead projects throughout all phases of a project. This is a unique opportunity to join a firm dedicated to creating beautiful and thoughtful spaces.
Role and responsibilities
- Lead in all phases of design, from concept to completion while working alongside the Principles
- Collaborate with the project team, consultants, and contractors
- Delegate work to and mentor junior staff
- Design and construction documentation, including articulate design detailing
- Research products and specifications
Key skills and experience
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Architecture
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant professional experience
- Experience with all phases of design and construction
- Strong design, communication, and technical skills
- Revit, AutoCAD & Rhino proficiency
Mid-level ArchiCAD Graduate/ Architect - Private Residential
Contribute to boutique residential projects with generous budgets, and see your designs flourish! This reputable practice has an outstanding portfolio and offers a pure design-driven environment. Lovely supportive team, CBD-edge location!
Design Architect / Exp. Graduate
Get your foot in the door of a design-driven, award-winning, top tier studio! With varied and respected projects and a great culture, this is a fabulous and rare opportunity for a talented designer to drive concepts in the team!
Architectural Technician - Revit + Multi-sector
Drive your career where you want it to go alongside a design-thinking and supportive team. Enjoy diverse project opportunities across rail/ infrastructure, education, residential, commercial and public sectors.