About this role
This boutique firm with huge reach and recognition is looking for an Architect to work on high-profile residential, commercial and modular build projects.
Role and responsibilities
- Collaborate alongside the Principal on multiple projects through all phases of design and construction
- Work directly with clients, consultants and contractors
- Lead the team translating design concepts into building assemblies
- Delegate work to and mentor junior staff
Key skills and experience
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Architecture
- 8-10 years of relevant experience, NYC experience preferred
- Experience with all phases of design and construction of complex buildings
- A strong background in luxury residential, multifamily and hospitality projects across all stages
- Experience or interest in modular design is a plus
- Software proficiency: Revit, Photoshop, and 3D rendering programs.
- Excellent technical skills with a good working knowledge of BIM, New York building code and standards
- Natural speaker, with a flair for leadership and intellectual underpinnings
This is a fantastic opportunity for a strong minded Architect to design and manage exciting high-profile buildings.
Mid-level ArchiCAD Graduate/ Architect - Private Residential
Contribute to boutique residential projects with generous budgets, and see your designs flourish! This reputable practice has an outstanding portfolio and offers a pure design-driven environment. Lovely supportive team, CBD-edge location!
Design Architect / Exp. Graduate
Get your foot in the door of a design-driven, award-winning, top tier studio! With varied and respected projects and a great culture, this is a fabulous and rare opportunity for a talented designer to drive concepts in the team!
Architectural Technician - Revit + Multi-sector
Drive your career where you want it to go alongside a design-thinking and supportive team. Enjoy diverse project opportunities across rail/ infrastructure, education, residential, commercial and public sectors.