Job Captain - Residential & Multi-family
About this role
An interdisciplinary design firm, to join their collaborative team. From adaptive reuse, multi-family, high-rise, mixed-use and landmark projects, this opportunity offers great variety of project typologies. This is an exciting opportunity for creative, modern designers to accelerate their careers with a supportive and hardworking team.
Role and responsibilities
- Participate in all phases of design, from concept to completion while working alongside the Project Manager
- Collaborate with the project team, consultants, and contractors
- Develop design concepts and presentation materials
- Design and construction documentation, including articulate design detailing
- Research products and specifications
Key skills and experience
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Architecture
- 3-5 years of relevant professional experience
- Residential experience is a plus
- Ability to detail exterior (façade) and interior (millwork)
- Experience with all phases of design and construction
- Strong design, communication, and technical skills
- Revit proficiency is required
- AutoCAD & Rhino experience is a plus
Mid-level ArchiCAD Graduate/ Architect - Private Residential
Contribute to boutique residential projects with generous budgets, and see your designs flourish! This reputable practice has an outstanding portfolio and offers a pure design-driven environment. Lovely supportive team, CBD-edge location!
Design Architect / Exp. Graduate
Get your foot in the door of a design-driven, award-winning, top tier studio! With varied and respected projects and a great culture, this is a fabulous and rare opportunity for a talented designer to drive concepts in the team!
Architectural Technician - Revit + Multi-sector
Drive your career where you want it to go alongside a design-thinking and supportive team. Enjoy diverse project opportunities across rail/ infrastructure, education, residential, commercial and public sectors.