Architectural Technicians - Junior and Senior
About this role
This global, multidisciplinary consultancy works across architecture, engineering and project management on a range of projects from architectural projects through to city masterplans and large-scale building projects. Sectors include residential, commercial, education and transportation, among others.
They are growing their Manchester studio and are looking for a Junior and a Senior Technician.
Experience working on large scale commercial projects would be highly regarded.
- Work across a range projects assisting on the technical design, coordination and construction.
- Production of information in Revit.
- Site supervision with a Senior Architect.
Skills and Experience
- Architectural technician / technologist with professional experience in practice
- Good experience working on mid-range to large-scale projects at stage 4+
- Good team work skills with the desire to contribute to a fast paced and exciting office.
- Excellent working knowledge of Revit is essential.
- Excellent visual presentation skills using InDesign and MS Office
Mid-level ArchiCAD Graduate/ Architect - Private Residential
Contribute to boutique residential projects with generous budgets, and see your designs flourish! This reputable practice has an outstanding portfolio and offers a pure design-driven environment. Lovely supportive team, CBD-edge location!
Design Architect / Exp. Graduate
Get your foot in the door of a design-driven, award-winning, top tier studio! With varied and respected projects and a great culture, this is a fabulous and rare opportunity for a talented designer to drive concepts in the team!
Architectural Technician - Revit + Multi-sector
Drive your career where you want it to go alongside a design-thinking and supportive team. Enjoy diverse project opportunities across rail/ infrastructure, education, residential, commercial and public sectors.