Graduate of Architecture for top-tier studio
About this role
An exciting opportunity for a Graduate of Architecture to join this globally recognised Top-Tier studio and collaborate with the specialised Education and Transport teams. There is a strong pipeline of projects in these sectors; you will be working on highly complex and high-quality projects with some of the best in the industry. It is beneficial for you to have previous experience in Education and Transport projects with strong coordination and high-level detailing skills preferred. In this role you will get great exposure to landmark projects and have the opportunity to hone your skills, ensuring career development.
- Contribute to the design and development of Education and Transport projects
- Coordinate with all relevant contractors and consultants
- Ensure project is aligned to highly complex project guidelines
- Work closely with Project Lead through all stages
- Collaborate with team on big projects through design and documentation stages
- Opportunity to hone your skills in one sector or diversify across all
Skills and experience
- Highly proficient using Revit
- Proven design skills with strong attention to detail
- Sound knowledge of BCA and Australian Standards
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment
- Good knowledge of construction stages
- High level of enthusiasm for the proactive delivery of quality designs
Benefits and culture
- Be involved in iconic projects
- Multi disciplinary collaborative studio environment
- Flexible work/life balance
Mid-level ArchiCAD Graduate/ Architect - Private Residential
Contribute to boutique residential projects with generous budgets, and see your designs flourish! This reputable practice has an outstanding portfolio and offers a pure design-driven environment. Lovely supportive team, CBD-edge location!
Design Architect / Exp. Graduate
Get your foot in the door of a design-driven, award-winning, top tier studio! With varied and respected projects and a great culture, this is a fabulous and rare opportunity for a talented designer to drive concepts in the team!
Architectural Technician - Revit + Multi-sector
Drive your career where you want it to go alongside a design-thinking and supportive team. Enjoy diverse project opportunities across rail/ infrastructure, education, residential, commercial and public sectors.