Architectural Visualiser - Sydney
About this role
One of the world's top practices is looking to hire a 3D visualiser for their Sydney office. You will be working within a team to translate design and concept ideas across a range of live projects in the office, from early stage 3D diagrams and illustrations, competition entries as well as photo-realistic images, animations and multimedia productions. This is an opportunity for a budding CGI and 3D whiz to gain sponsorship and embed themselves into one of the most talented teams in the industry who pride themselves on world class projects, a strong culture and career progression opportunities. Are you in need of a change and can see yourself living in sunny Sydney? This is one not to be missed!
- Work as part of the in-house visualisation team on architectural 3D models, diagrams, animations, rendering and CGI's.
Skills and Experience
- Significant experience working as part of an architectural visualisation team.
- A qualification in a CG discipline would be advantageous.
- Experience working on large scale projects.
- Expert technical ability across 3D modelling, rendering, camera set- up and lighting to create high-quality images with post-production.
- Excellent 3D Studio Max, Vray and Photoshop skills.
- Knowledge of Revit and Rhino with experience working in big models.
- Unreal engine highly desirable.
- A keen design eye with excellent attention to detail, colour, lighting and composition.
- Ability to work efficiently and meet project deadlines with unforeseen changes to the briefs.
- A passionate and motivated self starter with excellent communication skills with a desire to share their ideas and continue their own professional learning.