Architectural Marketing Manager Dallas
About this role
Join a collaborative team of outstanding design professionals at this award winning office. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, are passionate about design, and are looking for a client facing role, this is an exciting opportunity where you will lead marketing initiatives and promote new business prospects. This is a strategic role where the successful candidate will collaborate with firm leadership and provide insight on industry related topics and trends.
- Provide management and training to marketing team and lead the proposal process with minimal oversight from principals.
- Create presentations and keep an updated library of all marketing collateral.
- Create and manage annual marketing budgets.
- Maintain contact with previous and current clients in order to foster positive relationships and repeat business.
Skills and Experience:
- 5-10 years of professional experience with a bachelor's and/or master’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate professionally with clients while positively representing the firm’s brand.
- Highly organized with the ability to keep marketing tam on track to meet sensitive deadlines.
- Current involvement in the Austin community and professional organizations.
This is a rare opportunity for a talented and motivated marketing professional to continue building their career in a highly visible role at a top notch firm. Candidates with experience in the AEC industry are encouraged to apply.