Part II - Revit & Rhino
About this role
A top-tier design studio in central London is on the lookout for an immediately available Part II to work on a high-profile international project. Successful applicants must be strong all-rounders with exceptional Revit and Rhino skills. Previous experience on like-for-like projects at design stages is essential. Initial contract role with potential to become long term.
- Work within an established team across a large-scale commercial project.
- Producing documentation stages 1-3.
Skills and Experience
- Part II-qualified or equivalent.
- Fluency using Revit and Rhino.
- Experience on large-scale projects at RIBA stages 1-3.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available architect to work with a globally recognised studio. Please apply with a CV and a short selection of your best work in PDF format and less than 10 Mb in size.