Architectural Designer - Sustainable Design
About this role
Award-winning architecture firm is seeking forward-thinking, energetic Architects & Designers to join a community-driven, sustainable design practice in Austin. Ideal candidates will exhibit a commitment to excellence in architectural design and craft and should have up to 3 years experience working in a collaborative environment.
Skills + Experience:
• 3-7 years of relevant work experience
• Professional degree in Architecture
• Revit, CADD drafting, modeling and rendering including SketchUp experience
• Digital graphic skills, including familiarity with software such as Adobe Creative Suite
• Ability to sketch and draw by hand
• Interest in sustainable design and the craft of construction and contextual design
This firm emphasizes collaborative design and community involvement, fostering an educational atmosphere for the next generation.
This is an exciting opportunity with an award winning firm, specializing in sustainability and a commitment to the community!